Insect Bite Home Remedies
Insect Bite Home Remedies: Most cases of insect bites or stings occur during the rainy season, which can be easily treated at home. Insect bites can cause itching, swelling and stinging, which gets better in a day or two.
Most cases of insect bites or stings occur during the rainy season, which can be easily treated at home. Insect bites can cause itching, swelling and stinging, which gets better in a day or two. There is a risk of spreading disease-causing bacteria, viruses or parasites due to the bite or sting of some insects. Stings from bees, yellow jackets, hornets and fire ants can cause a severe allergic reaction. Let us know what should be done first in case of insect bite or sting.
Insect Bite Home Remedies: What to do first on insect bite?
- Clean up: Immediately after an insect bite, wash the bitten area thoroughly with soap and water. This can destroy the poisonous elements transmitted by insects.
- Apply ice : Apply ice to the bitten or stung area. Apply ice for at least 10 to 20 minutes.
- Apply antiseptic cream : Use antiseptic cream at the site of insect bite, which helps in avoiding infection.
- Antihistamines or antibiotics : While most insect bites are harmless, if you have severe itching, swelling or pain, you should consult a doctor for antihistamines or antibiotics.
Read Also – Right Time To Drink Milk
Insect Bite Home Remedies: When should emergency service be taken?
- Shortness of breath
- swelling of the lips, face, eyelids, or throat
- dizziness or fainting
- weak and rapid pulse
- have skin rashes
- nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- If you are feeling any of these symptoms, immediately go to the hospital or consult a doctor.
Also, Read – Motivational Quotes For Entrepreneurs | Best Inspirational Quotes For Entrepreneurs | Good Night Motivational Quotes Motivational quotes for business owners | Birthday Wishes for Husband in Hindi | Sad Quotes In Hindi | Love Messages For Girlfriend | Pain Life Quotes In Tamil | The Theory Of Everything | Motivational Quotes In Tamil
Read Also about- Sleep Disorder
Follow Us On Instagram – theory.of_everything