World AIDS Day: HIV/AIDS is a serious disease, which can be spread through the blood, sperm of an infected person or by breastfeeding from an infected mother to her child. If you want to avoid AIDS, avoid multiple partners.
World AIDS Day 2023:
World AIDS Day is celebrated every year on 1 December. On this day, various programs are organized to make people aware about HIV/AIDS.
AIDS is spread by HIV infection, which attacks the body’s immune system. HIV targets the white blood cells of the body, due to which immunity becomes weak. This also increases the risk of diseases like TB, infection and some cancers.
HIV/AIDS is a serious disease, which can be spread through the blood, sperm of an infected person or by breastfeeding from an infected mother to her child. So if you have sex with more than one partner, you may experience AIDS symptoms and everyone should be aware of this.
World AIDS Day: Early symptoms of AIDS
– Fever: One of the early symptoms of AIDS is fever. This fever is usually 38 degrees Celsius or more.
– Fatigue: A person infected with AIDS often feels tired. This fatigue can be so severe that the person may have trouble even doing normal routine work.
– Weight loss: A person infected with AIDS suddenly starts losing weight. This weight loss can be so severe that the person loses 10% or more of his or her normal weight.
– Wounds: A person infected with AIDS may have wounds on his body. These lesions usually occur in the mouth, tongue, throat, anus or genitals.
– Swelling of lymph glands: There may be swelling in the lymph glands of a person infected with AIDS. These lymph nodes usually swell in the neck, armpits or thighs.
– Cough: A person infected with AIDS often coughs. This cough is usually deep and dry.
– Stomach ache: A person infected with AIDS often has stomach ache. This stomach pain can usually be caused by gas, diarrhea or constipation.
Mouth ulcers: A person infected with AIDS may have mouth ulcers. These blisters are usually large and painful.
World AIDS Day: Measures to prevent AIDS
There is no vaccine to prevent HIV infection and there is no cure for HIV/AIDS. But you can protect yourself and others from infection by adopting some measures like
having safe sex.
– Avoid coming in contact with blood or other body fluids of an infected person.
– Get vaccinated with HIV vaccine.
World AIDS Day: Avoid multiple partners:
The most common cause of AIDS is multiple partners. When a person has sex with more than one person, he or she is at greater risk of becoming infected with HIV. Therefore, if you want to avoid AIDS, avoid multiple partners. If you have sex, practice safe sex.
Also, Read – Motivational Quotes For Entrepreneurs | Best Inspirational Quotes For Entrepreneurs | Good Night Motivational Quotes Motivational quotes for business owners | Birthday Wishes for Husband in Hindi | Sad Quotes In Hindi | Love Messages For Girlfriend | Pain Life Quotes In Tamil | The Theory Of Everything | Motivational Quotes In Tamil | HDHub4u | iBOMMA